Creating boutique secure communities with beautiful homes for rent, facilitating the personal and financial freedom to enjoy life with likeminded neighbours and great facilities.
What makes Providence Lifestyle Haynes special?
- Providence Lifestyle is an exclusive and affordable rental lifestyle community dedicated for the over 50s
- Long term 10 - 19 year rental agreements are finally available to you making it easy to plan and budget a more inspiring future
- There are no entry or exit fees
- The secure, gated community provides peace of mind when you are away from home, and when you are home too!
- People who live in a Providence home only pay $1 per year to join the Providence Club, providing free access to the central facilities year round
- Private homes on good size blocks with space to entertain family and friends
- No quarterly inspections
- Providence is designed for likeminded people of similar ages and interests. Without the ability to sublet, you always know who your neighbours are
- There are dedicated recreational spaces set aside for spending quality time with family or friends
- Our master-planned community has been specifically designed for a healthy and active lifestyle – encouraging connection rather than isolation
- Our unique club membership provides weekly savings to Providence Club Members
- You are very close to a range of activities and life enhancing experiences
- Our community is small enough to not feel overwhelming, yet large enough that you will always have something to do if you choose
- Providence homes are architecturally designed with a wide range of rent prices for 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes
- Pets are welcome under the Providence guidelines
No entry or exit fees
Gate close dusk til dawn
$1 PA club membership
10 - 19 year lease
Download our homes brochure
The Providence Lifestyle Difference
Providence Lifestyle have challenged and reshaped the traditional approach to rightsizing, downsizing and retirement living.
Listening to our clients our aim is to give people back the best times of their lives through safe and secure community living that supports an active connected and engaged lifestyle.
The Providence Management Team have over 80 years experience in creating, building and managing lifestyle living communities for people over 45.
Over that time, our residents have told us that what they love most about this type of living is the amazing community amenities, beautiful new homes and sharing a secure environment with likeminded people – all which culminate in an overarching sense of belonging, friendships and freedom.
Providence Lifestyle removes the stress and adds a real financial solution for people who:
- Wish to sell their family home and invest all their cash to fund a better life
- Wish to keep their family home as a long term investment, using the income to subsidise a better lifestyle
- Have been through a marriage separation and their assets have been split in half
- People who don’t want the stress of having another mortgage
Why Providence Lifestyle?
- Limited to adults with no dependent kids
- Use of the gym, hall, BBQs, security infrastructure and facilities for only $1 per year!
- Community architecture and facilities promote active healthy living
- Cheaper energy costs
- Access to Centrelink rebate
- No requirement to contribute to capital improvement levies
- Each home is on its own fenced lot with a private garden and entertaining area
- Have we said no entry and no exit fees... or rates and taxes?
- 1Haynes Shopping Centre
- 2Champion Drive Shopping Centre
- 3Armadale Shopping Centre
- 4Champion Drive Medical Centre
- 5Haynes Medical Centre
- 6Forrest Road GP
- 7Dale Medical Centre
- 8Church Ave Medical Centre
- 9Seville Drive Medical Centre
- 10Armadale Golf Club
- 11Champion Lakes
- 12Piara Nature Reserve
- 13Forrestdale Lake
- 14Reg Williams Reserve
- 15Gwynne Park
- 16Morgan Park
- 17Sienna Wood Dog Park
- 18Memorial Park
- 19Rotary Park
- 20John Dunn Dog Park
- 26Liquor Barons
- 27Jandakot Airport
Set yourself free
From tulips to tee-shots, there are countless activities to enjoy and no doubt, your hardest decision will be which one to do first. Take your pick from 19 nearby parks, reserves and recreational areas including the world class Champion Lakes Regatta Centre, beautiful Last Drop Elizabethan English pub and the iconic Araluen Botanical Park and country club.
The Armadale Health Service, which incorporates Armadale Hospital and Armadale Mental Health Service, is one of Australia’s leading public hospitals delivering quality health care to the community and is only minutes away if the need arises.
The more adventurous will love exploring Serpentine Falls or Churchman’s Brook Dam, while those who like the finer side of life will appreciate the cider houses, wineries and raft of wonderful restaurants scattered throughout the foothills as you soak up the spectacular views.
Welcome To Providence Lifestyle
With a name that literally translates to the ‘timely preparation for future eventualities’, we are pleased to announce Providence, a refreshingly affordable lifestyle community for the over 50s. Put simply, we have reinvented downsizing.
So, what makes Providence different? Well, as the first lifestyle village of its kind in Western Australia, we are creating a boutique, secure community of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes. A community where, unlike other lifestyle villages, our residents can rent their homes rather than buy and still enjoy wonderful facilities.
Following detailed customer research, our unique community has been masterplanned from the ground up. Located in the picturesque city of Armadale, Providence offers everything you would expect from a lifestyle village including beautiful homes, high quality amenities and a secure environment - all enabling you to truly Free your Future.